Altarum is seeking an Operations and Sustainment Manager to work as part of a proposed multi-disciplinary team supporting the Military Health System (MHS) in Falls Church, VA.
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946. Combining the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum’s nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same.
Responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating and directing a variety of support services such as enterprise data operations, program management consultation on emerging technologies
• Supporting hardware and software requirements.
• Conducting project planning
• Developing project plans and documentation
• Defining and managing project resource
• Scheduling maintenance for equipment,
• Scheduling courier runs,
• Ensuring approved security practices are applied relative to document control and scheduling
• Ensuring efficient operation of conference facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business or other related discipline with at least four years’ experience.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to confer with executive management and in using industry expertise to define the client's strategic enterprise information technology business goals
• Ability to advise the client in the reengineering of high level business processes to meet client goals.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to analyze extremely complex client requirements and recommend sophisticated development or acquisition strategies.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to assist client in developing strategic plans and concepts.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to advise client on the impact of new legislation and emerging technologies that are relevant to their activity.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
• Must be a sole U.S. Citizen and eligible for a security clearance.
Altarum Institute integrates objective research and client-centered consulting skills to deliver comprehensive, systems-based solutions that improve health and health care. A nonprofit, Altarum Institute serves clients in the public and private sectors.
Altarum's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. In addition to the meaningful and challenging work, Altarum offers an outstanding benefits program that includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k (5% employer contribution), a flexible work environment, and much more. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute - 19 months ago
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization. Altarum integrates independent research and...