A Forklift Operator will put away, drop down, and rotate full pallets of stock through the warehouse inventory reserve racks using a stand-up forklift.
- Maneuver Stand-Up Forklift to put away or let down pallets into warehouse racks up to 46 feet high.
- Manually lift pallets to move into place.
- Manually stock/pick cases of product into warehouse racks.
- May clean slots in warehouse racks with various heights and dimensions.
- Record daily actions by use of Radio Frequency Computer Terminal.
- Physical Requirements include constant seeing, hearing, standing, driving and handling paperwork.
- Frequent walking and twisting are required, as are carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling, gripping of items ranging from under 20 lbs to 60 lbs.
- Work Environment: Temperature of Grocery warehouses can range from 50° to 100° Fahrenheit, a Perishable warehouse can range from 28° to 60° Fahrenheit, and a Freezer warehouse can range from -20° to -10° Fahrenheit. Steel toed shoes are required.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...