Operator, Plant Trainee (Hebbronville, TX)-0003HZ
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise's large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise's team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
The Plant Operator Trainee is an opportunity for an individual to obtain the training and experience necessary to become a qualified Plant Operator. This position will provide a readily available and qualified individual to accommodate future manpower needs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work side by side to learn the operation and surveillance of a gas process facility including the monitoring and operation of all plant equipment and systems including amine gas/liquid CO2 treating, mole sieve gas/liquid dehydration, cryogenic gas processing unit, residue gas compression, gas/liquid measurement and all utility support systems.
- Work within the guidelines and parameters as established by Company Safety Manual, operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in various training courses.
- Receive on-the-job training.
- The training will include safety procedures, regulatory requirements, handling of hazardous and highly volatile materials, equipment repair/maintenance, liquid and nature gas measurement, and various other systems that are related to the NGL/natural gas pipeline industry.
- Troubleshoot all plant equipment failures and act accordingly.
- Develop and complete reports related to the operation of a gas process facility.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Vocational-Technical certificate or an Associates degree in electronics or related field is required.
- Must have experience in basic computer use including the use of work processing, spreadsheet, and email software.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must successfully complete all pre-employment screening requirements including but not limited to criminal and employment background checks, DOT drug screen.
- Great team player who interacts effectively with co-workers.
- Must be accountable and self-driven to learn, and to continuously develop and improve skills through both formalized and on-the-job training.
- Must be willing to comply with all company policies and regulatory requirements.
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Hebbronville
Job: Plant/Terminal Operations
Enterprise Products - 2 years ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...