Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) is a growing independent oil and gas company. The Company is the largest oil and natural gas producer in both Mississippi and Montana, owns the largest reserves of carbon dioxide (CO2) used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River, and holds significant operating acreage in the Rocky Mountain and Gulf Coast regions. The Company's goal is to increase the value of acquired properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with its most significant emphasis on CO2 tertiary recovery operations.
Denbury Onshore LLC has immediate non-exempt openings for Lease Operators in the Alexander,ND area. This position will report immediately to the lead operator.
General duties include:
Responsible for maintaining/repairing equipment and identifying potential problems.
- Perform lease operator duties at the DRI facility, oil & gas facilities, and the well sites.
- Moderately complex pumper duties including operation of pressurized vessels and production equipment.
- Preparation of documentation and production of daily reports.
- Must organize and plan daily work schedule.
- Conduct production tests using established procedures and witness of purchaser's gauges and tests.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the oil & gas processing equipment.
Must reside within 30 minute drive of field.
1 to 3 years or more of experience.
Competent in all areas and capable of handling most problems except those requiring engineering assistance;
Computer literate - Microsoft Office and production input programs;
Valid drivers license and clean record.
Work may require standing, stooping, walking, climbing, carrying instruments weighing up to 40 pounds, and wearing various personal protective equipment.
HS diploma or equivalent