THE ASHEBORO, NC PLANT IS THE NEWEST AND MOST MODERN FACILITY IN MOM BRANDS (formerly MALT-O-MEAL) WITH STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT, FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY PROCEDURES. THE PLANT IS ADDING MANUFACTURING LINES, THE BUILDING IS BEING EXPANDED AND THE WORKFORCE IS GROWING.
JOIN AN EXCITING, FAST PACED AND REWARDING ENVIRONMENT!
Shift : 6:00PM – 6:00AM
Benefits: This is a full-time, permanent position offering competitive benefits including: medical, dental, life, disability, vacations and holidays, 401-K and more.
Requirements - Technical:
Requirements - Physical:
- Experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment with exposure to high-speed machinery (operation of machinery is highly preferred)
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to operate computers and related systems on a basic level
- Basic math skills are required
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities Include:
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts while walking, kneeling, climbing or standing 100% of on the job time.
- Requires repetitive gripping, pinching, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling with weight ranges of 0-50 pounds.
- Requires twisting, bending and reaching of upper and lower extremities
- Occasional climbing and walking activities
- Ability to work in high temperature and humid areas
- Ability to perform duties in/on ladders, confined spaces and catwalks
Unitizing and Loading:
- Monitor automated operations and equipment
- Inspect ingredients and materials
- Recycle non-compliant products
- Empty recycle bins
- Record product information
- Maintain clean floors in the work areas and equipment
Line Supply / Warehouse / Bulk Unloading:
- Loading - Receive pick list, use lift truck to secure product. Fill out code sheet and record item numbers. Count product. Drag and stack pallets, if required. Drop off paperwork to computer.
- Unitizing - Load rolls of shrink wrap, assemble and apply caps, monitor wrapping process, monitor printing and application of labels. Break down and discharge non-compliant product
- Hand Stacking - Stack partial pallets of materials and ingredients as needed to back flush items and shrink wrap pallet.
- Computer Workstation - Enter and maintain inventory data on computer. Check inventory counts, numbers, item codes, and make corrections. Understanding WMS guns to order ingredients and materials. Work with Dashboard to also check inventory
- Order, unload, and deliver supplies
- Housekeeping and maintain clean floors
- Sweep and dust floors, walls ceilings and fixtures
- Wet mop halls and stairs
- Vacuum floors, walls, ceilings and fixtures
- Clean restrooms
- Operate Power Lift Truck
- Complete preventative lift truck maintenance and pre-operation checks
- Operate hand and power lifting equipment including pallet jacks
MOM Brands is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify
MOM Brands - 18 months ago
MOM Brands (formerly Malt-O-Meal Company), a privately held and family owned company, is the third largest cereal company in the United...