*** Attention *** This opportunity is located in Hugoton, KS
To operate the plant and produce quality products by executing all standard operating procedures within parameters to achieve plant production goals.
- Monitor plant operations from a central computer terminal
- Collect samples and conduct tests and record data onto shift rounds log
- Make field adjustments of equipment, perform tank transfers, and all other field operations
- Respond to alarm conditions with appropriate actions and adjustments
- Communicate operations status, discrepancies, maintenance requirements and any issues to Supervisor
- Record data for operations, work orders, work permits and keep special comments in daily logbook
Abengoa Bioenergy provides a competitive salary, including bonus potential, and benefits package to include medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k with company matching and immediate vesting, relocation assistance, training and development opportunities, paid holidays and vacation benefits.
To be considered for employment, you must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prefer AA technical degree in industrial processing.
No experience is required.
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard