ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Operate various forming machines.
• Perform minor machine maintenance.
• Maintain department cleanliness.
• Lift ring stock rolls and cases
• Follow all safety guidelines and company policies.
• Must be able to work a 12-hour shift schedule.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Employee will work in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., standing, walking, climbing, bending, twisting, crouching, push/pull, reach above shoulders a great amount of time and hand/finger dexterity required.