Operate assigned terminal equipment in order to safely meet production demands.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites
- Work with packaging equipment to fill customer orders
Operate forklift to safely and effectiently unload or load trailers of product.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs on a frequent basis
- Complete required inspections of equipment, product, and trailers.
- Be quality oriented and willing to speak up if a problem is found.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
High Diploma or GED minimum.
Operate fork lift
Complete assigned work while following all safety practices
Minimum two years experience in industrial environment as general laborer or mobile equipment operator.
CDL would be a plus
- Complete all required safety training.
- Follow all company safety rules, regulations and procedures while promoting safety among fellow employees.
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and high level of performance.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insures.
- The ability to work from written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to take initiative and work with co-workers to accomplish defined goals in a fast paced environment.
- Successful completion of drug screen and background check upon offer.
- Ability to work with others, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, and follow work rules.
- Ability to speak and understand English
Trade School, Formal Training/Significant work experience or associates degree is desirable.
This can get Kinder complicated: Kinder Morgan Management (KMM) was created by pipeline operator Kinder Morgan, Inc. to be the limited...