JOB SUMMARY: Supervises and completes single task Vacuum jobs requiring one crew and completes |
turnarounds with management oversight at client’s site in accordance with client and business requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• May operate vacuum truck equipment to complete job
• Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures. Enforces PSC employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
• Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
• Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
• Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements. Solves problems in the course of completing the job.
• Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
• Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
• Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting/blasting, asbestos and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• All required local training
• Chemical Awareness & Application school • Paperwork training
• CDL with Class A or B
• Compliance with MVR policy
• Compliance with Drug policy
• Compliance with Background checking policy
• Compliance with DOT physical requirements
• Possess BASIC Safety Council Reciprocal Card
• Possess all required I-9 documentation
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Efficient, appropriate and safe Operation of all vacuum equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to conform to work hours
• Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes
• Ability to complete all paperwork
• On Call 24/7
• Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
PSC Industrial Outsourcing LP
- 2 years ago - save job
PSC was founded in 1977 as a small regional industrial services company that specialized in process plant maintenance. The handful of...