To ensure that the SI Baker System is fully functional, including bottle feeders, capper, packaging stations, etc. Maintain drug dispensing counters, such as, super cell system, baker cell walls and Universal scales in the manual pick area. Keep a drug maintenance log for our fast mover drugs.
- Maintain and operate the SI Baker conveyor belt system throughout the day.
- Keep daily reports and logs from system performance as well as end-user activity.
- Calibrate all type of counter mechanisms (Super Cells, Baker Cell Walls, and Universal Scales) to ensure that all the prescriptions are dispense accurately.
- Perform schedule maintenance for A, B, C, D drugs.
- Troubleshoot and/or repair conveyor system in case of system or component failure.
- Take images of new drugs and add them to the image library.
- Create Med-guides for specific medication and assigned them to it respective drug.
- System Administrator for the SI Baker System.
- Maintain and Repair printers, scanners, readers, pneumatic devices, PLCs controllers.
- Ensure that all of the Inspections are up to date from the building. (E.g. Fire Inspections, Sprinkler System, Alarm System, Motor Generator, etc.)
- Due routine testing from transfer switch.
- Secure the building in case of hurricane.
- Assist with any changes or upgrades in the office, pharmacy or building area.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of schematic, logic and mechanics.
- Good critical thinking skills, work well independently, team player.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- 2-4 years experience in a high volume production environment utilizing automated equipment
- Mail Service experience a plus
- High School or GED required
medITjobs.com - 13 months ago