This is an opening in our devices department on 2nd shift.
Teleflex Medical OEM transforms ideas into market-ready products. We are a global business that designs and delivers custom-configured instruments and medical devices that touch nearly every organ and system in the human body. As your product development and outsourcing partner, we will use our vast, in-house capabilities and years of experience to take your project through design, engineering, regulatory affairs, prototyping, testing, manufacturing, assembly and packaging.
• Operates and adjusts machine/equip/cell to SOP as trained including packaging and labeling products.
• Understands and uses measuring equipment; calipers, micrometers, rulers, Instron, snap gages, ring gages, pins and other gauging following prescribed procedures to meet high quality specifications.
• Documents process data and parameters as required by MP/GMP
• Identifies when process is out of spec and recognizes when to notify Technician.
• Follow QA Procedures and Requirements
• Follows Safety Procedures
• Follow Manufacturing Procedures
• Understands the general and technical aspects of the job.
• Uses judgment in problem solving and troubleshooting problems.
High school and/or GED from an accredited institution
Minimum of 6 months manufacturing exerpience required
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex Medical - 16 months ago