Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is calling for the CVs of qualified Recruiters for anticipated short-term assignments located in our Washington, DC office.
Crown Agents is an international development company with offices in more than 30 countries, employing over 600 personnel worldwide. Crown Agents provides direct assistance, management consulting, and human and institutional development for public and private sector clients, particularly in customs and trade facilitation, public financial management, procurement, logistics, and health systems strengthening. Crown Agents currently operates in more than 85 countries on projects with an annual value of more than $181 million.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of CA Group, provides direct procurement services, technical assistance, and training to improve health outcomes, establish good governance, and stimulate economic growth across the developing world. Established practice areas include Health, Supply Chain Services, Food Security and M&E. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), and the Gates Foundation.
Role & Responsibilities
The Recruiter will provide a full and professional recruitment service, focusing on the recruitment of staff for worldwide proposals in the areas of Monitoring & Evaluation, Food Security, Public Financial Management, and Health Systems Strengthening.
- Identify non-active job seekers for difficult to fill CA-USA positions, leveraging innovative internet and networking techniques
- Screen and rank applicant CVs sent in response to advertisements
- Work with proposal and hiring managers to develop contingent position descriptions
- Carry out interviews as requested by Proposal Manager and/or Recruiting Manager, ensuring that interviews are conducted in a professional and consistent manner
- Oversee internal 1420 Biodata document process including ensuring accuracy of the form to include gathering salary verification, signing, and filing forms within the applicant tracking system
- Negotiate salaries and/or daily rates, benefits, and allowances within proposal budget constraints and donor regulations
- Collect and review candidate application materials in compliance with federal, donor, and internal CA-USA procedures
- Oversee staffing documentation process to ensure that required paperwork is submitted with proposals on time and within donor specifications to include: letters of intent; letters of commitment; references; formatted CVs; verified 1420 biodata forms; and other required documentation
- Consistently update candidate and open position records in the applicant tracking system to ensure accuracy of information
- Undertake any assigned special projects involving the development of Crown Agent's USA consultancy database
- Bachelor's Degree in International Development, Human Resources, Sociology, or a related field required
- Minimum two or more years' full cycle recruitment experience including sourcing and placing candidates; combination of work history and professional degree or certification considered
- Prior proposal recruiting for a government contractor is strongly preferred; familiarity with USAID, MCC, World Bank, Department of State, and/or The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation strongly preferred
- International work, study abroad, or related experience desired
- Strong multi-tasking abilities along with above average organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse teams
- Demonstrated, intermediate capability with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) or TMS (Talent Management System) software required
- Ability to take independent responsibility for assigned projects and effectively report on progress
- Knowledge and familiarity with use of social networking sites for recruitment preferred
- Above average written communication and proofreading skills
- Fluency in English required; Bilingual language skills desired, but not required
- Legal ability to work in the United States required
To apply to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com . Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.
Crown Agents Bank is the wholly owned bank subsidiary of the Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Limited and is...