An exciting job opportunity exists for a Optical Device Engineer to join a highly-dynamic team focused on developing and manufacturing silicon photonics devices used in telecommunications, computing and imaging applications.
- Development of integrated solutions for opto-electric devices for telecom and non-telecom applications
- Leading technology and product development activities
- Co-ordination of efforts across a multi-disciplinary group and managing work at sub-contractor or suppliers
- Development of test and analysis tools
- Post graduate degree in a relevant s/c device physics or engineering field
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm for new challenges, hard working and flexibility
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to (626) 609-2379.
- Design and simulation of electronic and opto-electronic structures
- In depth understanding of S/C electrical properties and device physics
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication processes
- Test, characterization and analysis of such devices
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Design of experiments and statistical data analysis
- Experience of product development and transfer to manufacturing
- Demonstrated project management experience
Kotura - 17 months ago
Kotura, was founded in October 2003 through the merger of Arroyo Optics and Lightcross. Both companies, based in southern California, have...