Build petabyte scale, distributed systems for matching and optimization algorithm and predictive modeling. Design and development in Java, Hadoop and other cutting-edge technologies and languages on Linux environment. Build scalable and high-performance data processing systems using grid technologies like Hadoop, PIG programming language. Lead and guide a major portion of the company's direction with technology vision, passion and execution.
What you need for this position
- BS/MS from good school with solid coursework
- Comfortable with Java/C/C++
- Experience with Apache Hadoop/MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie not required but highly desired
- Basic understanding of machine learning principles
- Proficient in a scripting language, bash/python preferred
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Team-player who is pleasant to work with
- Excellent at both verbal and written communications
- Fast-learner who is adaptive to fast changing technologies
What's in it for you
- Work in an exciting, evolving environment on the forefront of various data analytics and mobile solutions
- Solving really challenging technical issues
- Competitive pay, benefits and pre-IPO stock options
- Work with the best and the brightest to promote and execute on exciting technology solutions
Drawbridge has developed the first self-learning ad technology that leverages insights from cross-device behavior to enable advertisers and marketers to reach targeted mobile audiences. Drawbridge's unique approach is built on a foundation of large-scale machine learning algorithms that correlate audience behavior across screens. Through its innovative technology, the company is able to gain insights and a much deeper understanding of mobile audience behavior than was previously possible. The company is located in Silicon Valley and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caulfield and Byers, and Northgate Capital. For more information, visit www.drawbrid.ge .
Write to us at email@example.com
Drawbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
DrawBridge is a creative arts program for homeless children and youth, operating in six counties in California that include San Mateo,...