Reporting to the Optum Cloud Leader, the Optum Cloud Program Management Leader is accountable for managing the development and delivery of programs as established by the Optum Cloud leadership. Specific accountabilities will include:
- Establish resource, capital, and infrastructure needs for programs to execute effectively
- Seek and obtain approval for resources, capital, and infrastructure to ensure program success
- Develop project management resource expertise to meet the demands of Program Management on behalf of Optum Cloud
- Partner with Innovation teams to map out and deliver on the programs necessary to integrate new enterprise Cloud-based capabilities into the Optum Cloud
- Partner with Optum Cloud leaders to drive vision and strategy for Optum Cloud
- Roadmap prioritization and management for Optum Cloud projects and programs
- Operational budget management for Optum Cloud Program Management
- Ensure delivery of projects on time, on budget, and within specifications of the business for Optum Cloud
- Establish Program Management reporting for the Optum Cloud and ensure management is informed on the performance of all programs related to deliverables
- Promote the advancement of Cloud technology adoption through a collaborative effort across the enterprise in partnership with Program Management, Knowledge and Learning, Communications, and Human Capital colleagues
- Drive performance/management (e.g., estimate development, business requirements, spend prioritization and interdependencies)
- Ensure the business and IT work collaboratively together to ensure the success of projects/programs
- Manage a team of direct reports who are responsible for individual programs within Optum Cloud
Candidates will possess:
- 10 + years of progressive experience in the Healthcare industry
- 10 + years of progressive Program Management experience including ownership of large/complex programs that are cross-functional and/or enterprise in scope
- Understanding of Cloud Computing
- Proven people management skills
- Ability to manage deliverables in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry (preferably both inside of UHG and across many aspects of the external market)
- Proven ability to execute against large projects (PMP certification preferred)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in business/technology or equivalent experiences; advanced degree preferred
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good. Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed. Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 5 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...