Career Evolutions is looking for a hands-on technical Oracle ADF Sr Developer consultant. The ideal consultant will have 7+ years of experience in the design and architecture of solutions to meet arrow business requirements. ADF Developer will be part of a company's technical team responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing, implementing, and documenting new and existing application software programs.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration and testing through full SDLC (Dev, Qual, Prod)
- Design solutions leveraging industry's best practices
- Identify and document various application integration requirements
- Identify innovative solutions to business issues during technical development
- Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration and testing for production and development environments.
- Create and manage service tickets in portal side as required
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
- 5 - 6 years of experience in developing, deploying and administering Java applications using JAVA, J2EE
- 4 - 5 years of development experience with front end programming using JSP, Struts 1/2, Spring, Spring JDBC templates, JPA and AJAX.
- 2 - 4 years of strong experience with XML (SAX/DOM), XSLT and SOAP
- 1 - 2 years of experience in developing applications utilizing Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
- Experience in Weblogic, JMS, DHTML JAVA SCRIPT, JQuery, CSS
- Experience Oracle Fusion Middleware tech stack
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently on development projects
- Understanding of Oracle Application Express (APEX) will be a plus
- Previous experience on any web based e-commerce packages will be plus.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries
Career Evolutions - 9 months ago