The William Everett Group an Equal Opportunity Employer is looking for a Help Desk analyst needed for public sector client in Chicago. Will serve as the Primary Support of a COTS Time and Attendance application, called C-Swipe, as well as Secondary Support of other supported Applications including Oracle EBS (Financials, HR and Payroll). Compensation commensurate with experience.
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3-5 years
Start Date: 07/22/13
Role : Application Support Help Desk Analyst
- Work with a team of application specialists to support our client’s enterprise applications.
- Respond to customer support requests via the team’s phone queue.
- Investigate and resolve support requests within Service Level Agreement time frames.
- Assess and triage production issues. Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Develop and deliver training material to end users.
- Interact daily with the team lead and other teammates.
- Using Computer Aid’s metric based support methodology and tools, perform analysis to identify and resolve recurring issues. Promote first call resolution.
- Rapidly learn new applications and technologies as new systems are added to CAI’s scope.
- Organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Thrive in a culture of constant professional improvement and growth, perpetuating hard work, self-leadership, and empowerment.
- Exhibit unwavering honesty and integrity.
General Client Profile
Support Team Profile
Composed of two teams: 1) Oracle E-Business Suites Support; 2) C-Swipe Support.
Oracle E-Business Suites Support team is composed of fourteen dedicated analysts and technical experts.
C-Swipe Support team is composed of four dedicated analysts and technical experts.
24x7 support; team is on-call after hours to respond to critical support requests.
Oracle E-Business Suites Financials, Human Resources, and Payroll
C-Swipe Time and Attendance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites, 2007 or 2010
- Computers/laptops, troubleshooting and help desk calls are essential functions of the position
- Remote site and desktop support
- Proven helpdesk support experience
- Requires 3+ years of relevant user support experience
- Must have a strong customer service orientation
- Must possess excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills