Immediate opportunity for our Federal client based Dayton, OH for an Oracle Applications DBA to assist their team to administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. The role will also perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. The DBA will also install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance. This position requires a U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card holder with an a ctive National Agency Check (NAC) or higher clearance.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Job Requirements Include:
- Manage Oracle 11i eBusiness development environments (cloning, tuning, backups, etc.)
- Support Oracle 11i eBusiness production environments (troubleshoot errors, performance tuning)
- Installation of other related Oracle products
- Create installation and configuration documentation for delivery to client
Preferred Job Skills Include:
- 4 years Oracle 11i Financials Implementation experience including Oracle EBS configuration.
- 5 years + experience working with Federal Financial Processes (especially Accounting and Finance, but also Budget and Funding).
- Travel will be required
ORACLE GRC installation and technical support experience.
Earn $1,500 for every person you refer! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send us your friend's contact information.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard