Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a Global Technology Leader?
At Aviat Networks, we take great pride in hiring a workforce that is committed to supporting and strengthening our values and attributes. If you're a results-oriented, customer centric and innovative thinker who also takes pride in personal and professional integrity, Aviat Networks is the ideal next step in your career. We are looking for people who love to solve problems, enjoy change and know how to have fun so come and join a dynamic team that strives to bring communications to the world.
Aviat Networks is the world's largest independent supplier of wireless transmission systems. We are recognized worldwide for cutting-edge; 4G, backhaul, networking solutions and services. Customers in more than 135 countries depend on Aviat Networks to build, expand and upgrade their voice, data, and video solutions.
We currently have an immediate need for an Oracle Applications Database Administrator
The Oracle Applications DBA Lead will be responsible primarily for supporting the daily operations of Oracle EBusiness suite (Financial, Operations,HR & Payroll, Self Service Applications), Agile PLM, Siebel CRM, Hyperion Financial Management and other home grown tools that reside on Oracle 11g,10g,9i and 8i databases. The selected candidate should be working collaboratively with the functional and development teams. Responsibilities include installation, configuration, upgrades, patching, cloning, performance monitoring and optimization of the multi node Oracle EBS 12.1.3 Application on 11i Databases. Work with the System Analysts in the implementation of newer modules of Oracle sales, operations, financials and custom interfaces as needed. Provide backup support to Oracle Data Warehouse and SQL server Database Administrators. Implement robust backup solutions and policies. Will lead moderately complex projects working with cross functional teams, documenting technical procedures and implementation plans. Work on root cause analysis and resolution of complex problems in support of production; including 24/7 on call support on a rotating basis.
Experiences in the below areas are essential:
- 8+ years of Oracle database administration experience with at least 5 years as an Oracle Applications DBA using Oracle ERP applications (11i/R12) on 11g databases.
- Experience managing 8i, 9i and 10g databases
- Thorough Knowledge of underlying Oracle Apps technology stack, database architecture, schemas/products, database objects, file systems is desired.
- Experience in 12.1.3 Oracle Applications Utilities (AD Administration, AutoConfig, rapid clone) and Patch and Maintenance (Patch Wizard, Auto Patch, OAM Timing Reports, OAM) in a multi node installation is desired.
o Installation, configuration, ongoing maintenance and upgrades of Oracle 11i databases. Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and Unix shell scripting.
o VMWare ESX install/admin, VCenter install/admin, VM Creation, VMotion, SRM
o EMC RecoverPoint, EMC Replication Manager and underlying storage architecture.
o Server hardware sizing for physical and virtual environment requirements.
o Cross-Platform Database migration, Re-organization.
o OAS10g, Oracle Fusion Middleware (Weblogic/SOA/B2B/XML/EDI)
o OEM10g/11g/12c installation, configuration, agent deployment, define polices and manage from centralized location.
o Installation/configuration/migrations and troubleshooting issues of Noetix BI Applications (Noetix Views, Noetix Platform, Noetix Search, Noetix Workbench, Noetix Generator)
o Oracle 10g/11g RAC, install/upgrade/administration/performance tuning.
- Troubleshoot complex hardware, software, or network-related problems that may involve interfacing with various technical staff having different areas of expertise; work directly with hardware and software service providers to identify and solve product problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player. Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Oracle Certified Professional in Database 10g/11g Administration
- Oracle Certified Professional in Oracle Applications Database Administration
- ITIL Foundation
Aviat Networks offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Apply NOW to learn more!
Aviat U.S., Inc. - 11 months ago