Intervise is currently hiring for an Oracle R12 Software Engineer to provide direct technical support of the E-Business Suite. Our Client is experiencing chronic and significant technical issues that require focused attention to resolve.
Job duties include:
Required: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Oracle E-Business including experience with majority of items listed in Tools/Technology, and Functional/Technical lists below:
- Provide testing, analysis and software development support for Oracle E-Business Suite R12, and associated extensions and system interfaces.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues (incidents).
- Design, code and test bug fixes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Tools/Technology : Oracle OAF (Including Personalization), Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms(Including Personalization), Oracle Workflow (Develop, Modify, Administer), PL/SQL & Oracle 11g Performance Tuning, Structured analysis and design.
Functional/Technical Knowledge: Oracle Purchasing, Internet Expense (OIE), General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project (Billing, Costing, and Management), ADI, Applications System Administration.
Monster - 9 months ago