This position will be hired to work as part of the Custom Development team during Release 3, Pharmacy Operations Implementation.
• Perform as a developer on the One System project using the tools and skills described below.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Following are the technologies and skills desired for the position. We recognize that internal candidates may not have all these skills and will need to be trained on them for the position.
• Knowledge of the native Oracle development tool set. This includes SQL, PL/SQL(e.g., Functions, Packages, stored Procedures), SQL*loader, SQL*plus, SQLdeveloper, Oracle reports, Oracle Forms, Unix command line / shell scripting.
• Oracle Application Developer experience. This includes Application Object Library (AOL), personalizations, Concurrent programs, Look-ups, profiles. This can be a learned skill for individuals that are already Oracle basic skillset aware. These skills are required to build an interface and properly extend the Oracle EBS applications.
- Skills specific to Omnicare: Java/Jdeveloper/Oracle Application framework in order to personalize and create pages using Jdev with OAF.
- Since Omnicare is customizing many workflows and relying on business events for outbound interfaces, possession of Oracle Workflow Developer and Business Event System skills would be beneficial.
This position will require intermittent travel to Fort Wright, Kentucky as needed.
same as above
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...