Move is currently looking for a talented individual to join our team in Westlake Village, CA in the role of Oracle BI Senior Developer. |
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement new Oracle BI reporting, dashboard, and analytics solutions.
- Work with BI Architect on the design of logical and physical data models using Star Schema.
- Build Informatica ETL’s for data loads and transformations.
- Design a quality front end user experience using the presentation layer, BI Publisher, and Answers.
- Strong experience in Oracle OBIEE components including physical, business, and presentation layers, DAC, Informatica, Answers, BI Publisher.
- Expertise in RDBMS, OLTP, OLAP, and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Siebel, PeopleSoft FIN and HCM, Oracle Customer Data Hub.
- Requires the ability to come up with creative technical solutions while applying Oracle best practices and working within coding standards.
- Good verbal/written communications skills are required to provide end user support and work effectively with other developers, business analysts, and business stakeholders
- Design, develop, and implement new Oracle BI reporting, dashboard, and analytics solutions as part of a development team.
- Perform requirements gathering and work with business stakeholders on report design and layout
- Work with OLTP source system owners to determine data requirements and considerations
- Collaborate with BI Architect on Dimensional Data Modeling and Warehouse schema
- Design, develop, and optimize Informatica ETL’s for data loads from source system
- Create front end reports, dashboards, and analytic tools and delivery methods leveraging presentation layer, BI Publisher, and Answers
- Develop test scripts and perform system and unit end to end testing
- Work with users and developers/programmers to correct recurring problems and troubleshoot critical issues
- Perform functional analyst role when required
- Work with DBA and SysAdmin teams on performance and system availability issues
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer software, or related field
- 6+ years experience with Oracle technologies, 3+ with OBIEE
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Aptitude for User Experience Design
- Oracle OBIEE 10.1 or 11
- Informatica, Answers, BI Publisher
- Database programming: PL/SQL on Oracle 10g/11g and query on MS SQL 2005
- Databases: Oracle DB 10g/11g, MS SQL 2005
- Expertise in RDBMS, OLTP, OLAP, and Data Warehousing concepts
- Good understanding of Linus and Windows
- Experience with at least one of the following: Siebel CRM 8x, PeopleSoft FIN and HCM 8.8 or above, Oracle Customer Data Hub 11.5 or 12
- Understanding of business reporting needs of Finance, Sales, Operations, Marketing and Customer Service functions, including key performance indicators
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate...