This position will be responsible for carrying out Production support for the Global Oracle ERP. Requires expert skills in Triage, Investigation, Problem Resolution and Communication. Occasional travel to supported sites may be necessary.
- BS/BA Degree with minimum 8 years ofapplicable experience OR Masters Degree with minimum 7 years of applicable experience
Additional Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate functional material to end users and management.
- Define future business processes around Oracle Financial modules
- Experience with gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting requirements specifications
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self motivated / Team player
- Ability to work in a demanding user environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proven history of successful problem solving with a sense of urgency
- Ability to travel Globally
Education / Professional Experience
- 3-5 years experience with Oracle ERP, with at least 3 years experience with Oracle 11i E-Business Suite in a Global Finance environment.
- Implementation experience and detailed understanding of the following Oracle Applications modules in Release 11i: GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, i-Expense, i-Pay, OTL, OIC
- Working knowledge of Oracle configurations / setups for 11i E-Business Suite: functional module setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces.
- Contract to Perm opportunity. U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders Only! There is no visa sponsorship available for this role.