Panasonic Avionics is the world leader in in-flight entertainment and communications, with most systems installed, most airlines served, and the industries deepest knowledge base, developed with over 25 years of consistent product innovation and committed customer service.
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is headquartered in Lake Forest, California, with offices in Bothell, Washington; regional centers in Dallas, Singapore, London, Toulouse, Tokyo, Sydney and Dubai; system production facilities in Osaka; and field service, maintenance and sales facilities worldwide.
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America. Panasonic Corporation of North America, based in New Jersey, is the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation (NYSE: PC) and the hub of Panasonic's U.S. marketing, sales and service operations.
• Analyze and document complex business problems utilizing Oracle modules like, but not limited to, OA, AR, AP, Inventory, Manufacturing, and BOM.
• Seek to align technology, specifically software applications, to meet overall business strategies.
• Translate customer requests into software requirement specifications using standard templates, use cases, and natural language.
• Assist in the creation of user guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), quick start guides, and training materials as appropriate.
• Actively provide implementation training, on-going application support, and maintain related documentation.
• Develop, implement, and participate in business testing strategies.
• Evaluate vendor products and services and make recommendations.
• Coordinate upgrades and rollouts for larger more complex projects.
• Ensure all software systems are operating as expected and support all end users of the systems in performing specified procedures.
• Provide technical assistance to IT staff in the detection and resolution of system problems.
• Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management.
• Provide status reporting, project updates, and problem tracking to internal customers.
• Work independently and under direction of project managers with users to define concepts.
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Other duties as required to support and meet the needs of Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
• Expertise in Microsoft applications preferred, including Microsoft Windows, Project, Excel, and Word.
• Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
• Learning agility and curiosity to proactively learn new technologies and apply these capabilities to solve different business problems.
• Ability to multitask on multiple projects and work with different teams.
• Ability to be nimble, efficient, quick, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate issues to higher management.
• Ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
• Able to work with users on a daily basis to ensure project requests are accurate and timely.
• Having a wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other technical positions.
• 8+ years of direct work experience.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree.
Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. The company, which is a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, makes...