Core Services Corporation, an Oracle Certified Partner, delivers Oracle-based business operations solutions and information systems and support to clients worldwide by providing award-winning Oracle Consulting and Hosting services. Additionally, Core Services is authorized to sell and service Oracle E-Business Suite, leveraging the Oracle Business Accelerators. Focused exclusively on Oracle Applications since 1990, Core Services also offers Managed, Remote DBA, Disaster Recovery, and Consulting services for new Oracle implementations and upgrades.
Core Services is headquartered in Somerset, N.J. with offices in Union, N.J., Mumbai and Gurgaon, India, and Beijing, China. If you are looking for a challenging and financially rewarding career with a growing organization, then look no further. Recruiters/agencies welcome. For more information about Core Services, visit http://www.coreservices.com.
Brief Description Core Services Corporation is currently recruiting an Oracle CRM Senior Consultant.
An acknowledged authority within Oracle CRM applications (service, field service, install base, call center, depot repair, ect) this senior-level consulting professional has a breadth of knowledge and understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs across multiple product families. Detailed Description • Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
Job Requirements A successful candidate will have the following:
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment in order to implement Oracle CRM products to meet client needs.
- Collaborates with the sales team to design innovative solutions to diverse client requirements and is able to conduct application demos in a sales cycle.
- Typically has 4 - 6 years in delivery of consulting services in a functional capacity.
- Can lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals.
- Needs to be in a commutable distance of Somerset NJ or willing to relocate.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Verifiable Oracle experience with full lifecycle Oracle EBS implementations, 6+ years of Oracle experience, and 4 - 6 years of consulting experience is preferred.
- R12 experience is required.
- Ability to design and implement business solutions using Oracle EBS applications and technology.
- Ability to define system strategy, requirements, designs, prototypes, test plans, training, support procedures, business procedures and implement practical business solutions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a highly-skilled professional team; ability to build a team and be a team lead is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, partners and colleagues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Additional Details At Core, we offer a market competitive base salary and variable pay program. This package is complimented by a comprehensive benefits program which includes medical and dental coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, personal disability income protection, AD&D coverage and a company matching 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Possesses a broad functional understanding (technical is a bonus) of end-to-end solutions for Oracle CRM.
- Functionally capable of describing end-to-end business processes.
- Knows multiple business processes.
- Experience in business development involving solution creation, proposal development, application demos, project planning, project staffing, scope determination and estimating processes using valid tools.
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally).
- Collaborate with the consulting sales team.
- Ability to analyze business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge and business acumen.
- Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated business solutions.
- Skilled in negotiation techniques to influence customer management and acceptance of Oracle solutions and services.
- History of performing as a self-starter to provide quality work products.
- Knowledgeable in project management principles and capable of overseeing the solution design aspects for engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions.
- Experience in conflict resolution, engagement, and delivery, sales, pre-sales.
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment and work effectively with others in managing complex projects.
- Possess strong people/communication skills to deal with team members and customers.
- Solid functional, business development (selling) and project management skills
Core is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Core Services Corporation - 23 months ago
Core Services is a Premier Provider of Oracle Consulting and Hosting Services. Focused on Oracle Applications since 1990, Core Services is...