ATI is seeking a SR Oracle DBA for its client in Reston, VA. Candidates must possess a Top Secret Clearance with a Fullscope poly.
The DBA will be responsible for determining ways to organize and store data. The candidate will identify user requirements, sets up computer databases, and tests and coordinates modifications to the computer database systems. The candidate will ensure the performance of the system, understands the platform on which the database runs, and adds new users to the system. The DBA will plan and coordinates security measures -data integrity, backup systems, and database security, as well as provides technical assistance to computer system users.
Responsibilties may include the following:
- Perform server and storage capacity management and planning for the most complex and critical systems.
- Recommend and implement process and tool improvements to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization's change management and configuration management processes and systems.
- Plan for transition of the development and/or production environment to new technology.
- Recommend and plan server recapitalization. Perform server performance tuning. Baselines and forecasts server performance data and tunes server hardware and software configurations.
- Utilize system software to monitor the performance of system files; manages system data to maintain performance efficiencies.
- Study system requirements to determine proper server installation methods and procedures. May provide 24x7 operational support.
- Oversee the daily performance of database systems.
Qualified Candidates must have the following:
Advanced level knowledge and experience with:
- Installing/administering Oracle11g including Oracle Enterprise Sever Edition
- Migrating from Oracle 10 to 11g
- Oracle Data Guard in replication for high availability
- Administering Oracle Transparent Data Encryption
- Administering Oracle Streams
- Configuring and administering Oracle Grid
- Oracle 10g & 11g RDMS, PL/SQL, MySQL
- Application design techniques
- Oracle 11.2 RAC, OLS, ASO, Text and Partitioning, and Oracle DBA Functions
- Application server network technologies
- Microsoft Windows client and server operating system administration including Linux and Unix
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 2 years ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...