Position: Oracle Data / Software Analyst
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Clearance: Secret or must be able to obtain clearance
Professional with Oracle database management, systems integration, custom application design and development experience for a long term DoD project. Position will help to maintain current legacy system while systematically migrating logical pieces to an Oracle environment. Candidate must have strong experience in Oracle Database Administration (Application), PL/SQL, Oracle Utilities and Tools, COGNOS, Java, triggers and writing stored procedures. Experience required with installation of Oracle software, migration and upgrades, creating databases, logical and physical database design, backup, recovery, tuning, and day-to-day administrative routines.
Require 8+ years of experience in the following:
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Strong communication skills required.
- Database Design, Implementation and Administration
- Relational data modeling, Normalization, ER-Diagrams
- Design of custom application systems and participate in development
- Database objects management
- Custom Data Load and Unload scripts and services
- Data analysis, ETL and pattern validation
- SQL Tuning
- Index analysis and Query optimization
- Capacity planning and database design considerations for performance
Information Gateways, Inc. (IGI) is an established provider of Information Technology Solutions and Services to numerous Government and...