Provide DBA operations support for Oracle in Unix, Linux environments
Need to add resources to support the Data Center Move project
- Responsible for design, installation, configuration, and management of databases.
- Participate in on-call 24x7 support for mission critical databases and environments.
- Interface with client personnel to define database design and support requirements.
- Special instructions:
- Experience in database management of ORACLE V8i – 11g environments on UNIX/Windows servers
- Oracle Real Applications Cluster experience
- Windows: 3.1, 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
- UNIX O/S: Solaris , Client/UX, v4.1, Linux RH 3.0/4.0
- Languages: Perl, PL/SQL, Java and Unix shell scripting
- Tools:, Oracle StatsPack, Oracle Advance Queuing/Advance Replication, Partitioning, Recovery (RMAN), and (OEM) Oracle E
- 5+ years Oracle DBA experience
- 5+ years overall IT experience
- DBA experience with operations support for Oracle in Unix, Linux environments
- Excellent problem solving skills are critical to this role
- US Citizenship required
- Bellevue, WA