• Respond to trouble tickets communicated via pager, phone call, or ticketing tool
• Perform daily database monitoring / maintenance checklist
• Perform database space management, including extent checks and extending database space as needed
• Perform standard database operations including exports, imports, table restorations, and reorganizations appropriate for the support level
• Perform database installs/upgrades as appropriate for support level
• Perform and/or verify success of project defined start
• Minimum 5 years of overall ORACLE experience supporting large-scale production systems, or equivalent
• Minimum 1 years of ORACLE EXADATA experience
• Minimum 3 years of Backup/Recovery
• Minimum 3 years High Availability (Clustering, Log Shipping/Replication or equivalent)
• Minimum 3 years shell scripting (Windows)
• US Citizenship required
• Willingness to undergo future background check/clearance processes
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Oracle Certified Associate or Professional (OCA/OCP)
• Experience with latest RDBMS versions: Oracle 11g
• Experience with other RDBMS platforms (SQL Server, Teradata, DB2, etc.)
• Experience with database design/development/architecture
• Good understanding of vendor best practices for architecture and configuration
• OS platform experience (Unix, Linux, Windows)
• Storage/Backup platform experience (EMC, NetApp, Veritas, Tivoli, etc.)
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, with capabilities in consulting, strategy, digital,...