Provide DISN E2E Converged IP Network Services across the Global Information Grid (GIG) for effective command and control and information dominance. Implement UC on the unclassified and classified Wide Area Network (WAN) that is secure, reliable, and interoperable. Provide engineering, planning, testing, and management support for the DISN migration to a UC architecture.
The work effort will support current operational performance and the evolution from the existing architecture to a future IP converged environment. Another objective of this effort is to provide a centralized Network Administration of the Enhanced Switch Reporting System (ESRS) Telemetry Network, data collections, and administration that supports the DRSN Network management and ESRS.
- Responsible for Oracle database maintenance and administration in support of the Enhanced Call Detail History (ECDH) application
- Make recommendations on additions, deletions, and/or modifications to the Data Warehouse databases
- Manage all change requests in collaboration with the client’s configuration manager as well as the DRSN Service Manager
- Perform backups and recovering the databases in accordance with schedules approved by the government
- Perform Oracle upgrades and patches as directed
- Provide a monthly rollup of the total number of DRSN CDH records generated for the month, and the CDH records generated for each DRSN Switch
Cambridge International Systems Inc - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...