Object Technology Solutions Inc. (OTSI) is a leading Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company offering a wide array of Solutions for a range of key Verticals. Building on a core competency of efficient technology infrastructure outsourcing, the company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, and has a strong presence in US, Europe and Asia-Pacific with a Global Delivery Center based in India.
We are committed to a result driven approach coupled with our quest for total customer satisfaction. Our efforts to better understand the business of our clients, enables us to act as a true partner by striving for common goals. Our professionals are hand picked and possess years of experience in analyzing, designing, and delivering information technology solutions.
OTSI offers a broad range of IT application solutions and services including; e-Business solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and Post Implementation Support, Application development, Application Maintenance, Software customizations services.
Our unique 'SmartSourcing' global delivery model allows our clients to maximize their return on investment by leveraging our onsite, offsite, offshore and hybrid delivery capabilities. Our 'SmartSourcing' capabilities that combine on-site, off-site and offshore development methodologies and support frameworks to ensure compressed delivery timeframes and reduced costs for our customers.
Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several fortune 1000 organizations in the world. We have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with several companies across the world.
Oracle Developer- 4m contract! No H1's please
- Ability to analyze, design, program, support and implement information systems
- Database design and implementation
- Design and Create Indexes
- Write and Tune SQL queries
- Write PL/SQL
- Load Procedures
- Skills in the following areas: Unix environment, SysAdmiral, Data Modeling
- 5+ years experience with Oracle development
- PL/SQL + Sql expertise
- Experience with database entity relationship mapping and data modeling optimization
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- High initiative; self-starter
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and ensure execution of multiple projects
- Results oriented