We are searching for an Oracle Developer in our Downers Grove, IL office to join G2 USA.
This role will participate in software development and support efforts for large client application development and support using Oracle 10g/11g databases.
- Analyzing database design requests and creating databases according to client needs.
- Developing PL/SQL modules such as packages, triggers, procedures and functions.
- Heavy involvement in Performance Tuning at the application level.
- Developing UNIX Shell scripts that will interact with the PL/SQL Objects.
- Document and perform unit testing for all components prior to migrating them to production.
- Design, code, test and maintain data warehousing solutions.
- Candidate will also work with our internal business units to design, develop and deploy campaign processes.
The ideal candidate:
To apply, please click on the following link:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of software development experience with Oracle 11/10g.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS including design, normalization, indexing, performance tuning etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Views, Analytical functions, Stored Procedure, Functions and Triggers.
- Experience in full life-cycle data warehousing development, with proven proficiency in ETL design and implementation.
- Very strong knowledge of SQL and thorough understanding of PL/SQL.
- Strong Unix and Shell Scripting experience.
- Excellent communication, listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must work well in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently.
- Must be able to assist and work with end-users to resolve production issues in a timely fashion.
- Accountable for providing high quality and accurate results.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Experience with reporting tools e.g. BusinessObjects is a plus.
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.