Metters Inc., is a leading veteran-owned government consulting organization that provides industry expertise and innovative technology to support our client's mission and goals. Our environment is both challenging and supportive. We give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
We are actively seeking an Oracle Developer to support our federal client in Annapolis, MD.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist software development in designing, developing, testing and implementing enterprise-wide software developed using Oracle 9g or higher.
- Using Oracle Designer, MySQL RDBMS, working off Oracle Application Servers, etc. perform duties under supervision of more senior Oracle Developers.
- Conduct requirements analysis to document business processes, functions and system requirements.
- Conduct database design to define entities, attributes and Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD).
- Develop SQL scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Generate Oracle Web PL/SQL modules using Oracle Designer.
- Strong Web PL/SQL coding experience
- One or more years experience as an Oracle Developer or Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or a related field.
- In lieu of a degree an appropriate industry recognized basic level of certification may be substituted.
- Thorough knowledge and working experience with PL/SQL and SQL is highly desired.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Oracle Designer is desired.
***MUST BE A US CITIZEN***
Metters, Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Metters Incorporated - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -