- Creating technical specifications, designing, coding, testing, and implementing Oracle E-Business Suite Financials applications and functionalities.
- Developing or customizing Oracle reports, interfaces, customizations, application extensions, workflows, and PL/SQL procedures.
- Design, develop, and test custom extensions (e.g. packages, functions, procedures, and triggers), and APIs.
- Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
- Working with various groups inside and outside the organization gathering requirements and architecting solutions.
- Provide financial ad-hoc reports to different groups inside the organization.
- Supporting month-end close activities.
- Work with end users and functional business analysts to capture and document business requirements.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
- Assist in migrating code changes to production environment.
- Develop documentation to detail the development, logic and testing processes.
- Provide technical expertise necessary to support the daily operations in Oracle Applications.
- Provide after-hours on-call support as needed.
- Minimum of 7 years total experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, 3 years with Oracle Financials, and 2 years of working with R12.
- Minimum of 3 Oracle E-Business Suite Financials implementations or upgrades.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports Builder, Oracle Forms Builder, and Workflows.
- Understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite architecture and underlying data structures and relationships.
- Solid understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications API packages and table structures.
- Ability to work with Oracle Support (i.e. open and manage SRs).
- Ability to create, maintain, and execute test plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to work effectively with end-users and co-workers.
- Strong functional understanding of Financial processes.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- College degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent).
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Interactive Reporting Studio (BI+), and Workspace
- Experience with Informatica ETL a plus
- Experience with NoetixViews for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies
Newgistics, Inc. - 12 months ago