Resolvit is looking for a Systems Developer with an emphasis on the software build, deploy, and administration activities for a managed vision care system.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and Deploy software code.
- Oversee and manage the source control system used to store all relevant code. This includes being responsible for the integrity of source control branches, merging branches, and working with software developers to coordinate coding efforts.
- Work with Project Managers and Release Managers to execute the systems development life cycle. This includes the management of source code repositories as well as the deployment of releases through various environments.
- Work with the Release Manager to layout the tasks required for a software deployment plan or interim software releases in a project.
- Utilize various tools to monitor the status and performance of releases to ensure they are properly deployed without problems.
- Update non-production environments with the most recent software code.
- Support issues that occur in the Development, Test, and Stage environments.
- Ability to quickly and independently learn and use new tools.
- Ability to work effectively within a team structure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical team members and system users.
- Experience in software development, preferably Datawarehousing Concepts, database skills and PL/SQL experience.
BS in Business or Computer Science (or related) or equivalent experience; 2-4 years IT software development experience.
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 30+ days ago
Resolvit LLC is a fast-growing IT and management consulting firm that combines the deep experience and bench strength of larger systems inte...