Robbins Gioia is a respected, national, and global operations management and technology consulting firm that has served the public and private sector for over 30 years. RG pioneered the project and program management industry and has made our clients successful in their most complex initiatives. We advise and support governments and businesses across the nation and around the world. Our exceptional associates apply consultative and structured methods and enabling technologies to implement, manage, and improve critical capabilities, initiatives, projects, and programs. We offer advisory, training, technology and related support services in the areas of project and program management, process engineering and related information and telecommunications systems development and integration services and solutions.
Robbins Gioia is currently looking for an Oracle Developer to work on an upcoming contract to last through the end of August 2013. Robbins Gioia will be developing a major enhancement to an existing software solution for a federal government client using a customer mandated formal software development life cycle. The software development effort will run from requirements analysis, through design, coding, formal testing, customer acceptance testing, to deployment at several customer sites. The software solution will be centrally hosted at a government data center and will be composed of a web based user interface, utilizing Java and PowerBuilder business logic server side code, and an Oracle database. The software development effort will be accomplished by a team of developers and testers utilizing modern development techniques such as code reviews, unit tests, software configuration management, and integration, regression, and performance testing.
The Oracle Developer will be an exempt resources who typically work with clients to define needs or problems. They help determine the project scope, define and execute data collection methodologies and plans, and conduct analysis of studies and surveys. Senior Technical Consultants analyze and validate data to determine solutions and advise on alternative methods or recommend solutions.
- Understanding of PL/SQL concepts such as cursors, collections, triggers, and packages
- Ability to use conceptual, logical, and physical Oracle data models
- Experience with data modeling tools such as Erwin 6+
- Experience with TOAD 9+ is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting
- Basic knowledge of Java, JSP, and PowerBuilder is a plus
- Experience using a software configuration management tool is a plus
- Experience using Subversion as a software configuration management repository is a plus
- One of the following education/experience combinations:
- Non-Degreed and 10+ years of Technical experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field and 5+ years of Technical experience
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field and 3+ years of Technical experience
- 2+ years experience as an Oracle 11g PL/SQL developer
- Ability to travel to the Dayton, OH area if necessary
- Current NAC or ability to obtain one
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.
Robbins Gioia, LLC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -