DLH Consulting has an immediate need for an Oracle EBS DBA. This is a contract opportunity in Denver, CO.
- DBA support of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and R12
- Oracle Applications Server 9i and/or 10g
- Oracle Database 10g and/or 11g RAC
- Perform application and database tuning, performance monitoring and investigative troubleshooting
- Design, development and testing of backup and recovery solutions
- Consults with and advises users of the various databases
- Reviews and performs analysis on new or improved database tools, techniques and methodologies and recommends or implements appropriate solutions
- Maintains the database systems, reviews backups of the databases, applies patches and updates to the databases when appropriate
- Performs installations, upgrades and patch management of the Oracle E-Business Suite environments
- Maintains development, test, upgrade and other such needed environments for the databases
- Analyzes database updates to determine the impact of applying these updates to the company
- 's computer systems and applications
Coordinates database installations, maintenance, upgrades, and acceptance testing with other support personnel
Design, configure, and resolve problems with the database or related applications
Assist in the review and audit of database security policies.
Administration of system management procedures and standards
Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
Setup and maintain documentation and standards
Good communication skills with management, functional and development support teams, system administrators and vendor
Work as part of a team and provide 7x24 support when required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Production Support/implementation R12/11i environments Should have good knowledge on Installation, Configuration, Tuning, Maintenance and Upgrade of R12/11i Oracle Applications.
- Cloning, Patching of Oracle Applications Knowledge on implementation & maintenance of Shared Appl Top Experience in ASM Good knowledge on 11i
- Architecture Experience in the areas of Database administration
- Experience in Backupand Recovery (RMAN and hot backup) Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Data Guard setup and configuration Knowledge on Database Upgrades Good Troubleshooting
- Skills on Apps R12/11i servers (Concurrent Manager, Web server, Form server etc) Knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting 24 X 7 support Customer Interaction Should have good team management skills.
- Should have at least 2-3 years of exp in leading a support oracle application DBA project
DLH Consulting, LLC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard