Our client, a top 5 online retailer is looking for a highly skilled Oracle EBS developer to provide enterprise-wide, Oracle eBusiness suite support for production, development, and staging systems. Candidates should have 5 years or more professional experience with all aspects of development in an Oracle applications environment. They value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical leadership, and a strong interest to learn.
- Oracle Applications release 11i and/or release 12 development experience
- Solid experience maintaining/enhancing/tuning programs, forms, reports, interfaces and Oracle API’s
- Solid SQL and PL/SQL and strong ability to tune those statements
- Workflow design and development experience
- Ability to create, extend and deploy OA framework forms
- Self motivation and interest in continual learning
- Oracle Forms and Reports tool experience
- Ability to personalize both core and JSP pages
- Functional experience with Core Financial, OM, HR, Self-Service modules
- FNDLOAD/WFLOAD of all AOL objects
- Ability to register and setup concurrent programs and forms
- Ability to register and modify menus and responsibilities
- Be able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- SQL Loader
- AIX scripting experience
- Experience with Subversion (SVN) or other source code management tools.
- Metalink experience (SR’s, research)
Parallel HR Solutions was founded in 2005 as a full service technical and financial staffing company. We are a national recruiting firm with headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah and significant recruiting resources as well as an extensive database of candidates spanning across the United States. Being committed to comprehensive and creative solutions customized to our client’s needs while providing the best customer service in the industry, is one of many competitive advantages Parallel HR brings to the table.
Recruitics - 18 months ago