Become a part of an exciting new ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE FEDERAL FINANCIALS R12 Project with multiple locations ( Washington, DC or Parkersburg, West Virginia ) with POSSIBLE REMOTE WORK opportunities. Early birds can join The Squires Group Team in support of our proposal effort for this long term Federal project. This consulting opportunity will offer you the chance to put your Functional and Technical Oracle E-Business Suite experience to work on a new implementation of Oracle Federal Financials and Manufacturing EBS Applications. Per our Federal Government Contract, US Citizenship and the ability to pass a background investigation is required.
Job Requirements Include:
0 Must know the Accounting Hub and how to setup external sub ledgers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience providing development on Oracle Federal Financials R12
- Oracle programming background - including two (2) years of experience performing development work
- 2 or more years of experience with custom extension support and interface development utilizing the Oracle Accounting Hub in R12
- 2 or more years of experience unit testing code and testing back to user requirements
- Oracle Accounting Hub
0 Determine how the funds checking works with Oracle Accounting Hub
0 Setup dummy external sub ledgers and document the setup
0 Training staff on Accounting Hub
- Per our Federal Government Contract, US Citizenship and the ability to pass a background investigation is required
Earn $1,500 for every person you refer AND WE HIRE! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send us your friend's contact information.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.