Delta Dallas Technology is the Consulting & Technical Division of the Delta Dallas Companies - www.DeltaDallas.com
Our client is a leading provider of information technology and consulting services. With over 50 global delivery centers and more than 150,000 employees worldwide, they combine a unique global delivery model infused with a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, they are a Forbes Global 2000 company and a member of the Fortune 1000 and ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek’s Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings,in addition to being.named to Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Oracle EBS Financial Functional Lead
Our clients’ Oracle Solutions Practice is looking for an Oracle EBS Financial Functional Lead. The financial functional lead serves as a liaison between the technical staff and business user community, with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Additionally, he or she works with users to identify and specify complex business requirements, then calls upon a deep knowledge of Oracle EBS to deliver application design, module configuration/setup, acceptance testing, and end-user training.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US Citizen, Green Card or EAD and be able to travel weekly, Monday-Friday. Email a confidential Word resume to email@example.com, type ATTN: OracleEBS in the subject line of email.
- Must have Oracle R12 implementation experience
- Financials modules expertise: AR, AP, GL, FA and CM
- CPA or Financial business background strongly preferred
- A deep understanding of Revenue Recognition / VSOE
- Must have experience with at least 3 full life cycle Oracle Application implementations as a senior or Lead consultant
- Familiar with Oracle AIM deliverables
- Experience with Oracle Business Accelerator Method a plus
- Experience in the global service delivery model
- 10-12+ years of overall experience
- Basic Knowledge of PL/SQL to assist in design of interface to import data in General ledger
- Client management and communications. Ability to interact with business teams from the accounting department
- BS and/or MS in computer science or equivalent experience.
ZipRecruiter - 23 months ago