Dell Inc. is a global provider of information technology solutions. We are currently looking for an Oracle Financial Consultant to join our Dell Services team.
**WORK LOCATION VIRTUAL, can be located anywhere convenient to a major US airport. 75-100% TRAVEL REQUIRED**
Our Oracle Professionals have a successful track record of delivering world-class Oracle solutions to our client base. Our solutions are business-process driven and we are seeking Principal Consultants who have the business acumen and experience to help us grow and continue to deliver unparalleled services.
This individual will be responsible for leading Application Support teams on mission critical maintenance, support and enhancements for clients using Oracle E-Business Suite. This role will provide daily production break/fix support and also assist with enhancements to the Oracle modules. Project Management tasks, including managing team and overall support plans, and managing functional/technical (development, system test, interfaces) teams during enhancements.
· Consult with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
· Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
· Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Financials in AP, AR and GL
The required skills of the Oracle – Financial Systems Integration Consultant position include:
• 5+ years of experience delivering information technology consulting services
• 3+ years of experience with the technical or functional design and configuration of Oracle Financials solutions
• Detailed experience with two or more of the following Oracle modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
• Undergraduate degree in a business or information system field
• Proven ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Excellent leadership, written communication, oral communication and interpersonal skills
Additionally, Dell seeks the following desired skills of the Oracle – Financial Systems Integration Consultant position:
• Big-4 Consulting experience
• MBA degree
• In addition to detailed knowledge of the Oracle Financials modules, detailed knowledge of modules outside of the Financials suite
• Certified Oracle Consultant
• PMI certification
Integration with Vertex software
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com. Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at www.dell.com for more information.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 13 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...