CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand – “the Eye” – one of the most recognized in business. The Company’s operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, radio, local TV, film, outdoor advertising, and interactive and socially responsible media. CBS’s businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), Showtime Networks, CBS Sports Network, TVGN (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Lionsgate), Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations, CBS Radio, CBS Outdoor, CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group (CBS Studios International and CBS Television Distribution), CBS Interactive, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Films and CBS EcoMedia.
CBS seeks a Business Analyst in our Los Angeles office. This position will provide implementation expertise and support for Oracle Financial Applications. The Business Analyst will be working in the Information Systems & Technology department in support of CBS enterprise systems; specifically, financial applications on Oracle and other ERP platforms.
• Act as the subject matter expert and provide in-depth systems expertise from a functional perspective in a support capacity, as well as for new initiatives and projects.
• Perform detailed analysis resulting in clear, concise and unambiguous system requirements. Requirements analysis will undergo multiple iterations and refinements.
• Document detailed use cases that cover all alternate and exception flows. Supplements use cases with real world scenarios.
• Uncover client requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as Data Flow Modeling and Object Modeling, Case Analysis, Workflow Analysis, and Functional Decomposition Analysis.
• At least two (2) years of business analysis experience.
• At least two (2) years of experience with R12 Oracle Financials projects.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient in the use of PL/SQL
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Information Technology
CBS Corporation - 5 months ago
The forensic evidence shows this company is tops in the TV ratings. CBS Broadcasting owns and operates the CBS Television Network, the #1...