The Senior Oracle HR Applications Specialist is
responsible to provide functional and technical support
of Oracle R12 Applications. Modules include Oracle HR,
Manager Self Service, ADP Payroll and Advanced Benefits.
· Understand business process/requirement s to analyze
the feasibility with Oracle ERP standard functionality.
· Ability to translate user requests, develop
appropriate solutions and recommend effective course of
· Ability to understand Oracle ERP application
architecture and coordinate with DBA and Network team to
maintain application integrity.
· Gather requirements; coordinates and participates in
development activities and support testing of
· Should be able to provide day to day end-user support
and resolve incident tickets.
· Facilitate User Acceptance Testing, migration of
objects to various instances during life cycle of the
· Ability to work independently to provide optimal
· Ability to provide documentation based on Oracle AIM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Oracle ERP
- Experience in two or more full life cycles of
hands-on configuration and development of RICE
- Must have working configuration knowledge in Oracle
HRMS, ADP Payroll and Advanced Benefits
- Must have good knowledge in HR, Advanced Benefits
and Payroll modules
- Must have experience in Oracle tools to support
interfaces, workflow, reports, forms, extension, SQL
and XML Publisher
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting will be a plus
- Good communication and strong analysis skills is