Oracle IProcurement & Purchasing Business System Analyst
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Manager will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of IT solutions. The Manager will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber. The Manager will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues and optimize cost savings for clients, and to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget by more junior team members. The Manager will also carry a yearly target for managed revenue.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Oracle IProcurement & Purchasing
This is a position to work on a large Oracle Supply chain and Financials upgrade project. The candidate will have responsibility to support efforts to enhance/ design/ upgrade Oracle iprocurement and purchasing configuration and customizations. Candidate should have a strong Functional and some technical experience in Oracle Iprocurement , purchasing & inventory modules. The ideal candidate would be able to participate in workshops to design to-be process flows, design customizations.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications:
• 7+ years' experience in Oracle iprocurement , Purchasing & inventory in Oracle EBS 11.5.10 and R12.
• Techno-Functional configuration and hands on implementation/ upgrade/ support experience for Oracle iprocurement , Purchasing & inventory
• Expertise in Oracle iProcurement like: Catalog Management, Content Management, Item Maintenance etc.
• Must have Oracle iProcurement and purchasing implementation experience as a Lead or SME on at least 2 implementations / upgrade in a big corporation and complex Oracle environment.
• Able to manage functional and technical requirements gathering and design of Oracle IPROC and Purchasing solutions.
• Strong understanding of project SDLC methodologies and AIM/ OUM documentation.
• Knowledge of OA framework , java/jsp etc.
• 70% Functional and 30% technical skills.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Expert in: Oracle IProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory.
• Good in: iSupplier, Oracle Sourcing.
Additional skills desired:
• Knowledge of other Oracle Supply Chain/Financials modules and internal transaction flows.
• Strong business analysis skills; business process redesign and implementation is preferred.
• Team facilitation, business case development.
• Working with Oracle support to resolve product defects.
• Experience in using automated testing tools
• Providing status reports and effectively prioritizes work with the internal customer
Must be willing to travel as needed
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...