We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career to the next level.
Lead the analysis/design of Oracle WebLogic Server infrastructure projects. Develop physical and logical architecture models for Oracle WebLogic Server platforms. Ensure successful implementation of infrastructure designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution. Participate in project planning and project status communications. Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server environments. Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives. Provide mentoring to team members on own subject matter expertise. Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments. Job progression for this professional track is Senior Solution Consultant and Solution Architect or Project Manager and Program Manager. Foundational background should ideally be from an Oracle background vs. BEA due to the complexity of oracle architectures particularly with complete OAS to WLS upgrades. Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project requirements may include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training/experience required
- Clearance or clearable desired
- 4 years of technical experience minimum
- Proven infrastructure implementation skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills of enterprise applications
- Strong client relationship skills - Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel Requirements
- Experience with one or more of the following versions: o Oracle Application Server 9i and 10g o BEA WebLogic Server 8.1 and 9 o Oracle WebLogic Server 11g and 12c - Installation and Configuration of Oracle Application Server
- Installation and Configuration of WebLogic Server (Oracle Branded Version)
- Deep Understanding of Oracle Application Server 9i and 10g Architecture
- Overall technical experience on client/server and/or e-business projects
- Experience working with either following major RDBMS systems (No DBA experience required): IBM DB2, MS SQL Server
- Experience working with Unix (Solaris, AIX, HPUX) and Windows 2000/NT
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL, FTP/SFTP, and CGI
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Infrastructure - OSSO, OID, OIDDAS
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer
- Understand and experience with integration of OSSO, OIDDAS with Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer
- Installation and Configuration of WebLogic Server - Fusion Middleware 11g or 12c - Identity Management
- Installation and Configuration of WebLogic Server - Fusion Middleware 11g or 12c - Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer
- Configuring High Availability and clustering with WLS FMW 11g or 12c - including external Load Balancers
- Understanding of Oracle-s Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA)
- Understanding of Oracle Database Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Install and Configure Oracle Access Manager
- Application Server experience with any of the following Application Servers: IBM Websphere, BEA Weblogic, SunOne, JBoss, Tomcat, and JOnAS - LDAP and Active Directory experience
- Experience with single-sign-on and reverse proxy technologies
- Experience with Software Architecture - Java/J2EE/web development (JSP, XML, Struts)
- Experience in as many as possible of: J2EE/EJB, SQL, XML, C/C++ , Visual Basic, VB Script - ADF (Faces), ADF BC, ADF Tasks Flows / Portlets, Web Services, XML, Parsers - XML (DOM/SAX)
- Formal methodologies like UML, RUP helpful - Subversion or CVS - IDE: JDeveloper
- Compilers/debuggers : Log4j, ANT. Clearance not required
- Clearance or clearable desired
IDE: JDeveloper - Compilers/debuggers : Log4j, ANT Desired Skills - EJB3, Hibernate or any Object Relational Mapping engines, UML or other USE CASE tools
- 1 - 5 years in deploying/administering of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g - Oracle Weblogic Server - Oracle WebCenter 11g Platform - Oracle UCM integration with WebCenter
- 2+ J2EE, ADF (Faces), Web Services, XML, Parsers - XML (DOM/SAX)
"NVTC NAMED AGILEX "THE 2010 HOTTEST EMERGING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR FOR THE WASHINGTON REGION"
- Subversion or CVS
- 3+ years in Web Services
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex - 2 years ago