Position: Oracle OAM Consultant
Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico
Duration: 4 weeks
Start Date : ASAP
Job Description and Duties
Resource must be well versed with the latest releases of Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and is very good hands-on.
1. Can OAM trust the LANL cookie (i.e if a user has a LANL cookie then OAM generates the necessary OAM cookies and automatically authenticates). OAM can do cookie validation inside the plugin. However, custom code using OAM APIs will have to be written to achieve this.
2. OAM needs to generate a LANL cookie (and possibly OSSO cookies) along with the OAM cookies after authenticating if the LANL cookie does not already exist. Code will have to be written in the plugin to call LANLs existing service that generates this cookie.
3. GSSAPI support outside of having to use AD as the identity store.
4. Support for existing Kerberos tickets. (In other words if a user has a valid kerberos ticket on linux or their Mac then they will not be required to authenticate via browser)
5. Achieving a co-existence strategy with OSSO and OAM."
Please also share this job to any friend/colleague who you think would be interested in receiving SAP, Oracle & IT contract Direct Client Jobs.
If your referred candid--ate gets successfully placed with our Client, then you will be entitled for a -referral bonus of $500.
For further information please contact me @ 408-416-3617 or mail me @ dipti.kothari @satincorp.com
SA Technologies - 20 months ago