Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 4 month contract, possible extensions
This role is responsible for Requirements and testing Management. This includes:
- Analyzing business and systems requirements; designing and/or modifying business and/or system processes to meet the analytical capability needs of the Finance Operation.
- Partnering with IT to create functional specifications for financial systems to meet business requirements.
- Participating in the design, testing, and deployment phases for software/systems affecting the Finance organizations.
- Coordinating the data management process of system implementations.
- Coordinating and assisting in developing test plans and scripts, generate test data, and coordinate test efforts.
- Participating in communicating, guiding, and training users on current and new processes, procedures and operations for financial systems software and hardware changes.
- Generating specifications for ad hoc reports, dash boards to address specific business needs for Business Intelligence tool for Finance and procure to Pay and Global Capital planning process
- Demonstrating a good working knowledge of the Business Intelligence needs and capability like OBIEE, Business Objects around many functional areas of Finance operation like procure to pay, record to report, capital planning etc..