Oracle PIM Data Hub Lead
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 5,000 professionals across 13 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com .
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices.
This Manager position will play a role in delivering projects around Oracle’s MDM products. Responsibilities will include project planning and execution, sales/marketing, and serving as a knowledge source for MDM.
- 2 years’ experience in Product Information Management (PIM)
- Deep experience and understanding of Oracle PIM/MDM technologies
- Functional configuration experience for Oracle PIM—would prefer both customer and data hub experience
- Oracle PIM implementation experience as a Lead on at least 1 implementation
- Able to manage functional and technical requirements gathering and design of Oracle PIM solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in professional services (prior major consultancy experience preferred) with a mix of functional and technical competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong business analysis skills; business process redesign and implementation is preferred
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management support , hardware sizing, technical integration design
- Team facilitation, business case development, and MDM assessment /strategy
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some experience in professional services sales proposals and pursuits
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
- Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard
Hitachi Consulting - 15 months ago
Hitachi Consulting, a unit of Japanese technology giant Hitachi, provides business management and information technology consulting...