Job is located in Jersey City, NJ.
Are you on cross roads wondering which direction to move?'
It is important to take appropriate decision while choosing your career with the right employer and it is one of the hardest decisions of your lifetime.
Meet our Career Advisors who can help you take an informed decision.
We are a US centric global IT service provider offering a wider range of customized technology solutions for our fortune 500 clients on various verticals and horizontals. We provide end to end system integration and strategic consulting right through to IT implementation for our clients.
• Over 2 Years of Oracle PL/SQL Development experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Performance Tuning
• Data Modeling
• Unix Scripting
• Oracle Business Intelligence Tools (Nice to have)
• Reporting Tools (Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports, Discoverer and APEX – Nice to have)
All selected employees have to undergo 4-6 weeks of comprehensive training in latest cutting edge technologies before being deployed on client projects.