Oracle Procure to Pay (P2P) Business System Analyst
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Manager will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of IT solutions. The Manager will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber. The Manager will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues and optimize cost savings for clients, and to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget by more junior team members. The Manager will also carry a yearly target for managed revenue.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Oracle Procure to Pay
This is a position to work on a large Oracle Supply chain and Financials upgrade project. Candidate will have responsibility to enhance, re-design, re-configure and test. Candidate should have a strong Functional and some technical experience in Oracle Procure to Pay Process & module; Purchasing, iPROC, iSupplier, Payables & inventory modules. The ideal candidate would be able to participate in workshops to design to-be process flows, design customizations.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications:
• 7 years of experience with Oracle e-business suite with particular depth in Oracle Procure to Pay with hand-on in implementation / upgrade/ support experience on Oracle Release 12
• 2 full life cycle Oracle e-business suite implementation/ upgrade projects R12
• Strong Experience with design, development and testing of interfaces with third party Systems, reports, workflows, customizations, conversions.
• Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Toad.
• Strong understand of project SDLC methodologies and AIM documentation.
• 60% Functional & 40% technical
• Strong understands of project SDLC methodologies and AIM.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Expert in: Purchasing, IPROC, iSupplier, Payables & Inventory.
• Good in: OA Framework, toad, SQL, PL/SQL
• Accounting skills: Inventory accounting & AP Accounting
Additional skills desired:
• Knowledge of other Oracle Supply Chain/Financials modules and internal transaction flows
• Written and oral communication skills, business requirements gathering experience
• Working with Oracle support to resolve product defects.
• Experience in using automated testing tools
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Providing status reports and effectively prioritize work with the internal customer
Must be willing to travel ad needed
Capgemini - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...